At the request of our clients, we carry out supervision over the transshipment of goods, both bulk and general cargo, heavy items, or spatial cargo.
The scope of controlled activities, depending on the type of goods, includes:
- inspection of the technical condition and cleanliness of reloading equipment,
- control of means of transport,
- determining the amount of reloaded goods,
- determination and documentation of damage caused during manipulation,
- reloading of heavy items and spatial loads,
- correct stowage and securing of cargo,
- taking and preparing samples or sets of samples,
- organoleptic evaluation and sensory analyzes of goods during reloading.
Based on the experience gained during the supervisions carried out, we also offer consulting services in the field of optimization of transhipment processes.